Pure Pinky delight.Creamy, fuss free unusual matka kulfi.
My darling little princess is a crazy lover of strawberry, Not exceptional to other kids. I wonder why this yummy kulfi idea strikes so late to my mind.
I used fresh strawberries, condensed milk, and little sugar and these little wonder matkas were ready in no time.
I got these cute matkas in nearby Indian store which served rabdi in these pots. These matkas came with lids and I used them as my kulfi moulds .You may use any other kulfi mould you have.
Condensed milk 250 gms
Full fat milk 2 cups
Strawberries 150 Gms
Sugar 3/4 cup
Fresh cream ½ cup
1. Blend strawberries into blender to form a smooth paste.
2. Add all the other ingredients and blend together.
3. Pour the mix in small matkas or in kulfi moulds.
4. Cover the matkas or mould and freeze it for 7-8 hours or overnight.
5. Let the matkas be warm a bit before serving and enjoy.