Chinese food in mind? Rather healthy Indo- Chinese food?
Yeah…A must try protein rich Soya chunks Manchurian.
Whenever I gets bored of my routine cooking…I always opt for Chinese.But since my daughter stared taking solid food I always wanted something healthy that she would also enjoy eating.
Soya chunks are great source of protein and fiber and I always add soya in her food.I had tried soya chunks curry and cutlets .This time Chinese mood blended with healthy soya resulting Soya Manchurian.
Soya chunks 1 cup
Onion chopped 2tbsp
Capsicum chopped ½
Carrots chopped 2 in no.
Spring onions chopped 2tbsp
Corn flour 2tbsp
Soya sauce 1tbsp
Chili sauce 1tbsp
Ginger grated 1tbsp
Garlic finely chopped 1tbsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Lime juice 1tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil soya chunks in enough water with salt for 3mins.Drain water, sqeeze chunks.
2.Take these chunks in a bowl add salt,1/2 tbsp black pepper,1/2 tbsp chili powder ,1 tbsp corn flour ,Mix well and marinate for 15-20 mins
3. Heat little oil in a pan and toss chunks for 4 mins.keep it aside.
4. Heat remaining oil in the same pan .Add onions and sauté for a minute then add ginger and garlic, Cook for another minute.
5. Add capsicum, carrots, and soya chunks. Season with sauces and red chili powder and black pepper powder, salt.
6. Mix well now mix corn flour in 2 tbsp of water and pour it in the mix.
7. Finally add lime juice and spring onions and serve hot.