corn kernels 2 tbsp(optional)
4. Take small portions of the mix and shape it into small ball. Place the ball in a
cavity.Reapet the step for all the cavities.
6. Repeat the step for all the paniyaram.
- Sooji/Semolina 1 ½ cup
- Curd ½ cup
- Carrots,Capsicum,green beans or any other veggies of your choice chopped 1cup
- Onions chopped 1 small
- Green chilli chopped 1
- Tomatoes chopped 1 small
- Coriander leaves chopped 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oi for shallow frying
- Water as needed
- Take Semolina and curd, add salt and water and mix well. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Add onion, chill, tomatoes and veggies to the batter.
- Heat the appe pan and few drops of oil in each cavity.
- Take small portions of the mix and shape it into small ball. Place the ball in a cavity.Reapet the step for all the cavities.
- Cover the pan and let the paniyaram be cooked for 3-4 mins.Once the it gets brown at lower side flip it with wooden spoon. Let the other side of the paniyaram be cooked to golden brown.
- Repeat the step for all the paniyaram.