Another restaurant style but first non vegetarian recipe on my blog.Yeah I am non vegetarian ,love non veg.This Restaurant style Chicken 555 is one of the no deep fry non veg appetizers .Great as party snack too.
You might be surprised why it is too late to have non veg recipe on my blog though I am non veg.Yeah I am non vegetarian But not hard core one . Our routine diet can go smoothly without non veg.I used to eat non veg since my childhood ,but cooking of non veg was not that frequent just because not all the members were non vegeterian.post marriage my hubby used to eat non veg but he quit eating non veg coz of some digestion issues and cooking non veg food at home got almost stopped for me .Whenever I ate non veg ,I ate it out in last few years.But as my daughter turned 3,I wanted to include non veg in her diet and I started cooking non veg food at home.
Actually Chicken 555 is deep fried ,restaurant style appetizer.But my obsession for no deep fry made me prepare it shallow fried .And count me on that it came out super delicious,crisp from outside and moist juicy from inside just like you get in restaurants.
I am determined not to use any artificial colorant to make it look red as they do in restaurants.You may alter the quantity if spices as per your taste.
Chicken cut in small pieces 250 gms
Chilli powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1tsp
Garam masala 1tsp
Salt as per taste
Rice flour 1 tsp
Cooking oil 2tbsp
1.Wash chicken pieces in thoroughly under running tap.
2.Marinate chicken in all the spices .No need to add water just coat it with dry spices nicely.
3.Keep the mix in refrigerator for 30 mins.
5.After frying all the pieces you may have some spices left in oil.Add some curry leaves and sauté till leaves become crisp.
6.Serve chicken 555 in a dish pour leftover masala with curry leaves over the pieces.
- Chicken cut in small pieces 250 gms
- Chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- Garam masala 1tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Rice flour 1 tsp
- Semolina 1tbsp
- Cooking oil 2tbsp
- Wash chicken pieces in thoroughly under running tap.
- Marinate chicken in all the spices .No need to add water just coat it with dry spices nicely.
- Keep the mix in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in pan and pour the marinated mix in oil .Do it in batches and don’t overcrowd.
- After frying all the pieces you may have some spices left in oil.Add some curry leaves and sauté till leaves become crisp.
- Serve chicken 555 in a dish pour leftover masala with curry leaves over the pieces.