This refreshing pink lady is a wholesome, fascinating and equally healthy for your dessert demand. This is something all raspberry lovers will jump for.
Falooda is a Persian drink which got crazily popularized in india.You may find falooda centers in almost every city of India. These falooda centers are actually kind of ice cream shops where along with ice creams they sell enormous verity of milkshakes, shikanji and falooda. We are big fans of this all varieties of falooda. Even if you had blast of food at dinner table you can’t say “No “to this tall glassful of falooda as a dessert.Yeah I must admit for a person like me who can’t gobble on too much food at a time, I always find very difficult to finish that big glass of falooda though I really carve for it after dinner.
Having availability of falooda everywhere in my city I never tried making it at home ,like most of my recipes I tried my hand over this falooda drink here in SA. I got readymade falooda vermicelli here in an Indian store and I wanted to have some different and exotic flavor so I used raspberry and this raspberry falooda got ready in a jiffy.
I know you too can’t resist yourself trying this most appealing raspberry falooda. This divine drink is just not a drink a wholesome and filling charm that you going to add to your supper .the vermicelli’s used in falooda are corn vermicelli’s which are more than enough to make it satisfying for sudden hunger pangs.
I came to know this falooda vermicelli at home; I got in readymade so didn’t bothered to make it. Similarly falooda seeds are available easily in stores. Just you have to assembling task. You may add few toasted dry fruits for that extra crunch.
I am super excited to try another versions of falooda with different flavor and I am damn sure I will come up with another glorious drink for you.You just wait and watch.
- Full fat milk 2 cups
- Raspberries 1cup
- Falooda vermicelli ½ cups
- Falooda seeds ½ tbsp soaked for 20 mins in water
- Sugar or honey 2tbsp
- Toasted almonds, cashews, pistachios 2 tbsp
- Cherries or whole raspberries
- Blend raspberries with milk in blender. Add in sugar. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Immerse falooda vermicelli in cold water and refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Start layering in glass, firstly falooda vermicelli topped with falooda seeds, then pour chilled milk.
- Add scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Top with toasted dry fruits, cherries and raspberries.